Monday, April 18, 2011

The best leaders are those who know how to follow. -Anonymous

Am I a leader or a follower? The fact is I am responsible for where I end up. If I am going to be a follower I better follow leaders who know where they are going. If I choose to be a leader, I better know that I'm responsible for getting myself on the right path. I read this today and it totally fits where my life is right now. I'm a little lost and lacking the strong leaders I feel I need in my life. I am very lucky to live in a town with a ton of meetings. I know where to go to find strong sobriety, but for some reason have been stalling on it. I am sometimes the leader, but without the guidence of the people that have gone before me I get lost.

1 comment:

  1. I have been to meetings where it is a free for all. I hate those. Sometimes the people with the most sobriety, have the biggest ego. I have found a great balance where the "oldtimers" help the newer people become the new leaders of the group. I think you will find the right group and then you can share your truth with others like you do here!!

    ReplyDelete