Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Brittany Spears

I am a huge Brittany fan. I've always thought she was talented and adorable. But that whole Brittany break-down sealed it. I also cut my hair off during a break-down. Only into a bob, but still I get it. My drinking looked a whole lot like Brittanys break-down. When she was going through that I wanted to hug her, and tell her that she was going to be fine. It was hard to watch her pain, and to see people judge it. This morning I got to watch her on TV. She looked great, and sang wonderfully, and was a total lady. They're already talking crap about her performance...but you know what, screw them......Lots, and lots of people love her... me included!You Go Girl!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    Although I'm not a big fan, I felt pain for her when she was going through all her stuff. Thank God we didn't have to live it so publicly. I am so happy for her that she is turning it around. There will always be critics but, I really believe that they are the ones with bigger problems!
    Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rememnber a pic of her with that shaved head and she had such a lost, dead look in her eyes. I have seen that same look staring back at me many times in the mirror.

    ReplyDelete