Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Book Tour




I am on a cyber book tour. What is that? I'm not quite sure except that I got to read an amazing book and write about it. I feel honored to have been asked.

I'm going to tell the truth here, cause this is my blog, and that's what I do. When the book first got here I was like "Holy Heck that's a long book, and where in the hell am I going to have the time to read it?"

The book is called The Wisdom to know the Difference, by Eileen Flanagan. This book is filled with an interesting collection of stories, theory's, and the authors unique perception. I really enjoyed the exercises and queries throughout the book. I enjoyed it, I really did, but it was a tiny bit book wordier than my liking, but if you've read this entire blog you know that's not saying much...

Would I recommend The Wisdom to know the Difference? Yes, and soon you will be able to find it on my bookshelf.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the book despite it's length. :) Thanks for being a part of the tour!

    ReplyDelete